Telvent DMS LLC is a private IT company for research, development and engineering in the field of the electrical power engineering management software.
Telvent DMS joint venture is supported by a large team of expert engineers and development staff who, in cooperation with Telvent and its network of subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide, continues to develop, enhance, market globally, implement, and support the DMS software product and other assets related to the DMS business.
Telvent’s Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) - A flagship product
Telvent’s Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) solution is unique product on ADMS market which uses the single model for all 3 basic fundamental parts: SCADA/DMS/OMS. Such unique solution provides numerous advantages:
- Single version of truth for all three basic parts as well as for all models that are used inside ADMS for operation, operation planning, development planning, simulation and analysis; in other words it means complete synchronization among used models.
- Single (unique) high security system based on Idaho National Laboratory standards, reliable and scalable system.
- Unique symbols, UI, single line/geographical displays accompanied with street map and extremely rich and efficient HMI; network display on tablets.
- Completed suite regarding ADMS, backup/reserving, history, GIS import, integration with business and other IT systems, AMI via Enterprise Service Bus.
- Using CIM data model.
- The most comprehensive set of power applications.
- Closed loop (full automatic 24/7 operation) regarding Volt/Var and Demand Management (Peak shaving), closed loop for Fault Location, Isolation and Supply restoration, Distributed generators and storage treatment.
- Very advanced solution regarding Adaptive relay protection, Under frequency Shedding, High quality Check before operate validation and significantly improved security during switching command issuing, Safety Procedure Guarantee (SPG) is special security procedure that provide double locking of safe tags and field crew is completely protected from unauthorized switchings.
- Integration with weather systems, weather sensitive load profile, display of storm area.